St. Croix Victory Spinning Bass Fishing Rods
Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls Victory utilizing the combination of St. Croix’s proprietary SCVI and SCIII carbon fibers in a hybrid pattern blended to create SCIII+. Designed with the inputs of Bassheads nationwide, Victory features 25 balanced models focused on techniques, comfort, and the ultimate in fish ability and affordability backed by a 15 year transferable warranty, built in the USA.
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji SK2 reel seat on casting models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|VTS68MXF||6'8"||M||Fast||1||8 - 20||1/4 - 5/8||3.1||1|
|VTS610MLXF||7'1"||MH||Fast||1||12 - 20||3/8 - 3/4||3.5||2|
|VTS71MF||7'2"||MH||Mod-Fast||1||12 - 20||5/16 - 7/8||3.2||2|
|VTS71MHF||7'2"||MH||Mod||1||12 - 20||3/8 - 7/8||3.4||2|
|VTS73MLXF||7'2"||H||Mod||1||12 - 20||1/2- 1 1/4||3.7||2|
|VTS73MXF||7'3"||H||X-Fast||1||14 - 65||3/8 - 7/8||4.3||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|