Trout specific three-piece spinning rods built for adventure! Slender profile split grip configurations combined with slim ferrule connections offer multi-piece convenience with one piece performance. These trout specific spinning rods are the ultimate for anglers searching streams far and wide.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber, and SCVI reinforcements, that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Built with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Sea Guide® Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames; PVD coated tip-top.
- Sea Guide® NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut.
- Split grip handle configurations with premium EVA handle materials.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Padded nylon soft case included.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Crafted to provide multi-piece convenience and the superior performance expected by global trout anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Ln Wt. (lb)||Lure Wt. (oz)||Pcs||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle|
|TFS66MLXF3||6'6"||ML||XF||4 - 10||1/16 - 3/8||3||2.9||1|
|TFS73MLXF3||7'3"||ML||XF||4 - 10||1/16 - 3/8||3||3.4||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|