St. Croix Triumph Travel Spinning Fishing Rods (Choose Model)
A prime example of pushing the envelope of tax deductions – counting spinnerbaits as a health care expense.
St. Croix Rod Company is not a licensed tax preparer. We are in no way responsible for any decision you may make on your actual return. We can totally understand, however, the logic behind any fishing gear providing health benefits. Especially if we’re referring to a Triumph® rod. Made with SCII graphite and available in a variety of models, Triumph rods deliver more value per cast than any other rod going, making both your money and time well spent. Surely that will make it past the auditors.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Finely tuned actions and tapers for superior performance.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/ frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/ frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|TRS56ULF4||5'6"||UL||Fast||4||2 - 6||1/32 - 3/16||2.7||1|
|TRS60LF4||6'||L||Fast||4||4 - 8||1/16 - 5/16||3.5||2|
|TRS66MLF4||6'6"||ML||Fast||4||4 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||4.7||4|
|TRS66MF4||6'6"||M||Fast||4||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||4.9||4|
|TRS66MHF4||6'6"||MH||Fast||4||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||5.5||4|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
In checking the the seat and line guides for manufacturing errors..found none. fit and finish was above what I expected for the price point. Took it to the pool and the action and feel are great. cant wait to get it to the field.