St. Croix Triumph Surf Spinning Fishing Rods (Choose Model)
Over time, saltwater, sand and the elements can take a toll on rods, which is why you fish with a Triumph® Surf rod. Made from SCII graphite and well appointed, Triumph Surf rods will fish faithfully season after season and be no worse for wear. As for you, well, you know better than most that salt is one of nature’s great preservatives.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Designed for long-distance casting.
- Lightweight, hard aluminum-oxide surf guides.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods.
- Custom cork tape handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||POWER||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|TSRS70M||7'||M||Mod. Fast||1||8-17||1/2 - 2||6.7||1|
|TSRS80M2||8'||M||Mod. Fast||2||8-17||1/2 - 2||9.0||2|
|TSRS90M2||9'||M||Mod. Fast||2||8-20||1/2 - 2 1/2||10.3||3|
|TSRS100M2||10'||M||Mod. Fast||2||8-20||3/4 - 4||12.6||4|
|TSRS106MH2||10'6"||MH||Mod. Fast||2||10-25||2 - 6||17.0||5|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|