Sustainability is a word thrown around a lot these days. We assume it has something to do with being able to consistently come up with good excuses to go fishing.
Short-term goals are just fine, but when it comes to a fully fulfilled fishing existence, you need to keep an eye focused on fishing time over the long haul. An encyclopedic array of excuses at your disposal and a Tidemaster® rod in the boat is a solid plan. 47 models, each one handcrafted with our exclusive SCII graphite blank, and outfitted with uncompromising components, the incredibly popular Tidemaster comes in a huge selection of actions, sizes and power ranges – ready for nearly every inshore application. They are a pillar of any long-term fishing success.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecast®hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji®DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|TIS70MLF3||7'||ML||Fast||3||8 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||4.4||2|
|TIS70MF3||7'||M||Fast||3||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.7||2|
|TIS70MHF3||7'||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.3||4|
|TIS76MF3||7'6"||M||Fast||3||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||5.6||3|
|TIS76MHF3||7'6"||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||6.1||6|
|TIS76HF3||7'6"||H||Fast||3||12 - 25||3/4 - 2||7.1||7|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|