St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Fishing Rods (Choose Model)
We’re not suggesting that social media isn’t all that they say it is, but it’s no substitute for chasing down some redfish or tarpon and sharing a cold one with an actual flesh-and-blood friend, now is it? And, quite frankly, nothing will improve your status online, or elsewhere, like procuring a Mojo Inshore rod or two. Built with St. Croix’s premium-quality SCIIgraphite and finished with Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames, these rods are incredibly durable – performing as advertised in spinning or casting configurations. They’re a superb value to boot, so if that doesn’t get your mojo moving, we don’t know what will.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MIS70MLF||7'||ML||Fast||1||6 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||4.4||1|
|MIS70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.9||1|
|MIS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.1||2|
|MIS70HF||7'||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||5.9||2|
|MIS76MLF||7'6"||ML||Fast||1||6 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||4.8||1|
|MIS76MF||7'6"||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||5.1||1|
|MIS76MHF||7'6"||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||6.1||2|
|MIS76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||6.7||3|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|