We’re not suggesting that social media isn’t all that they say it is, but it’s no substitute for chasing down some redfish or tarpon and sharing a cold one with an actual flesh-and-blood friend, now is it? And, quite frankly, nothing will improve your status online, or elsewhere, like procuring a Mojo Inshore rod or two. Built with St. Croix’s premium-quality SCIIgraphite and finished with Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames, these rods are incredibly durable – performing as advertised in spinning or casting configurations. They’re a superb value to boot, so if that doesn’t get your mojo moving, we don’t know what will.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MIS70MLF||7'||ML||Fast||1||6 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||4.4||1|
|MIS70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.9||1|
|MIS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.1||2|
|MIS70HF||7'||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||5.9||2|
|MIS76MLF||7'6"||ML||Fast||1||6 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||4.8||1|
|MIS76MF||7'6"||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||5.1||1|
|MIS76MHF||7'6"||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||6.1||2|
|MIS76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||6.7||3|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|