We’re not suggesting that social media isn’t all that they say it is, but it’s no substitute for chasing down some redfish or tarpon and sharing a cold one with an actual flesh-and-blood friend, now is it? And, quite frankly, nothing will improve your status online, or elsewhere, like procuring a Mojo Inshore rod or two. Built with St. Croix’s premium-quality SCIIgraphite and finished with Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames, these rods are incredibly durable – performing as advertised in spinning or casting configurations. They’re a superb value to boot, so if that doesn’t get your mojo moving, we don’t know what will.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MIC70LM||7'||L||Mod.||1||6 - 12||1/16 - 3/8||3.5||4|
|MIC70MLM||7'||ML||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||3.5||4|
|MIC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.0||6|
|MIC70HF||7'||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||5.9||6|
|MIC76MLM||7'6"||ML||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||3.9||5|
|MIC76MHF||7'6"||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||6.0||6|
|MIC76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||6.8||6|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I paired this rod with a Penn fathom 12. It worked beautifully for the first 3 hours. I was fishing 2 rods and I hooked onto a snag. The rod flipped out of my hand and is now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Honestly though I really enjoyed fishing it. There was a lot of bounce in the rod which is exactly what you want when bouncing 6 inch bucktails for fluke