St. Croix Mojo Catfish Bait Casting Fishing Rods
Not Everyone Is A Cat Person. This Should Change Things.
There are guys who have dedicated their lives to fantasy leagues. Guys who have pledged their souls to learning the dobro. But for better or worse, you have gone all in on catfish. This is serious business. So we’ve decided to go all in with you. Introducing the Mojo Cat series. A dynamic blend of premium SCII graphite and super-premium, 100% linear S-glass come together to make the ultimate-performance catfish rods. Engineered and built to be the best, there is nothing else out there that comes close to matching your catfish conviction. Here kitty kitty.
- Blanks built with a dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite and super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Built specifically for devoted channel, flathead and blue catfish anglers.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Exclusive Kigan hook-keeper.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MCC70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||10 - 25||1/2 - 3||7.8||2|
|MCC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||15 - 40||2 - 8||8.0||3|
|MCC76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||30 - 60||4 - 16||10.2||4|
|MCC80MF2||8'||M||Fast||2||10 - 25||1/2 - 3||9.4||2|
|MCC80XHF||8'||XH||Fast||1||50 - 100||8 - 32||11.8||4|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was lucky enough to get the MCC70MF while it was still available. I have been tracking this rod from St. Croix since last year, waiting for its release. Even though this rod is primarily for catfish fishing, my reason for purchasing is specifically for bass fishing. St. Croix discontinued their hybrid rod made of graphite and fiberglass. This rod is the exact same thing, but with a different name. It is my #1 crankbait rod.