St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Fishing Rod
This listing is for a single St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Fishing Rod of your selected model.
Insanely sensitive and awash with St. Croix proprietary technologies, these rods are extreme in design and on-the-water performance. The award-winning Legend Xtreme continues to deliver angling success.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with SiC ring.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin™ handle provides unparalleled control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Impact dampening butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pcs||Line Wt (lb)||Lure Wt. (oz)||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle|
|XFS63MXF||6'3"||Med||X-Fast||1||6-10||1/8 - 1/2||4.0||4|
|XFS68MXF||6'8"||Med||X-Fast||1||6-12||3/16 - 5/8||4.2||4|
|XFS610MLXF||6'10"||Med-Lt||X-Fast||1||6-10||1/8 - 1/2||4.4||4|
|XFS70MF||7'||Med||Fast||1||6-12||3/16 - 5/8||4.3||4|
|XFS76MF||7'6"||Med||Fast||1||6-12||3/16 - 5/8||4.5||5|