Extreme Tides. On the next Geraldo.
The world is topsy-turvy. How else can you explain the fact Mr. Rivera found nothing in Al Capone’s vaults? When confronted with unprecedented conditions, situations beyond the norm, there is at least a measure of comfort that comes from having uber-performance rods known as the Legend® Xtreme Inshore. Loaded with IPC®, ART™, and TET technologies on high-modulus SCV with SCVI graphite blanks – and fitted with premium saltwater-grade components, they are to be counted on. In any tide.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion. The sloped, wide leg design prevents line tangles with mono, fluorocarbon and super braid lines.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. Manufactured by St. Croix to provide outstanding angler comfort, casting efficiency and sensitivity.
- Kigan titantium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check and reel seat trim pieces.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|XIC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.5||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|