St. Croix Legend X Bait Casting Fishing Rod
This all new freshwater series packs in proprietary technologies to provide a new benchmark in performance. Cutting edge design combined with impeccable crafsmanship to give you a distinct on the water advantage.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) Blank design provides curved patterns for improved action increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight..
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji Torzite tangle free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion proof performance
- Fuji PTS blank touch reel seat with built in hood on casting rods
- Anodized, machined aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split Grip super grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- 15 year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|XLC68MF||6'8"||M||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 5/8||3.6||1|
|XLC68MXF||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 5/8||3.6||1|
|XLC68MHF||6'8"||MH||Fast||1||12 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.2||1|
|XLC610MXF||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||10 - 14||1/8 - 5/16||3.9||1|
|XLC70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 5/8||4.0||1|
|XLC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||12 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.4||2|
|XLC71MHXF||7'1"||MH||X-Fast||1||12 - 20||1/4 - 3/4||4.9||2|
|XLC74HF||7'4"||H||Fast||1||14 - 25||3/8 - 1 1/2||5.6||3|
|XLC76MHMF||7'6"||MH||Mod. Fast||1||12 - 25||3/8 - 1 1/4||6.5||3|
|XLC711HMF||7'11"||H||Mod. Fast||1||14 - 30||1/2 - 2||6.6||3|
|XLC88HF||8'8"||H||Fast||1||40 - 80||1/2 - 1 1/2||7.1||4|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|