Is four hours curled up in the baggage compartment of an ‘82 Piper Cub too much to ask? No, no it's not.
To reach your destiny, which is kind of a bigger deal than a destination, you have to sometimes make sacrifices. Like legroom. Headroom. Even armroom. At least know that your journey is enhanced by the Legend® Trek. These eight hyper-performance spinning and casting travel rods are designed and built for fresh- and saltwater anglers who devote a significant amount of time coordinating travel plans. Each Legend Trek blank is painted with a rich Belize blue finish and features proprietary St. Croix® technology including our SCIV graphite with FRS and ART™. Corrosion-proof components provide saltwater anglers protection against the elements the world over. Get travelin’ my friend.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® reel seats with exclusive E-finish hood(s).
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check and handle trim pieces.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|LTS70MLF3||7'||ML||Fast||3||6 - 12||1/8 - 1/2||4.1||1|
|LTS70MF3||7'||M||Fast||3||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.4||1|
|LTS76MHF3||7'6"||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||6.3||2|
|LTS76HF3||7'6"||H||Fast||3||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||7.4||3|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I own many conventional travel rods and the St Croix Legend Trek is certainly the best of them all. Everything St Croix says about these rods is true. I bought the ML spinning rod. The action is true to the rod rating. It is light and sensitive. I plan to use this as my new favorite rod for both freshwater and saltwater.