Lake Titicaca is the highest navigable lake in the world. And you think you have a tough time getting to the lake on a Friday afternoon?
Friday afternoon traffic in lake country vs. climbing into the thin air of the Andes. There really isn’t a clear-cut winner. But no matter what ordeal you must endure to get to your preferred body of water, you’ll be happier if you’ve brought along one of our new Legend® Glass rods. A completely new series featuring super-premium, linear S-Glass blanks built on IPC®-engineered mandrels – these are the ultimate fiberglass rods. Super light in weight, they are designed for fishing all types and sizes of crankbaits and other lures that benefit when matched with a moderate-action rod. Four different models, all designed for specific crankbait applications. Just thinking about it will make the drive all that much shorter.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- Fuji® K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models. Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|LGC610MM||6'10"||M||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 3/4||4.9||1|
|LGC72MM||7'2"||M||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 3/4||5.1||2|
|LGC72HM||7'2"||H||Mod.||1||12 - 25||1/2 - 1 3/8||5.2||2|
|LGC74MHM||7'4"||MH||Mod.||1||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||5.5||2|
|LGC711HM||7'11"||H||Mod.||1||12 - 25||1/2 - 1 3/8||5.8||3|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|