St. Croix Eyecon Walleye Series Spinning Fishing Rods (Choose Model)
Walleye Opener. An event where getting away for a little nature time might not be the most accurate statement.
All of us true outdoorspeople have calendars marked with significant dates. Some are traditions that have been handed down through generations of fishermen. Others are times when the generations of fishermen are all there at once. Rest assured there will also be a strong presence of Eyecon® walleye rods. Built on our responsive SCII graphite blanks with technique-specific actions for just about any walleye fishing scenario – including new trolling models which now offer telescopic designs and EVA handles – these rods deliver genuine dialed-in performance for people who are serious about walleye – season opener or not.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Trolling models feature SCII graphite and SCI glass.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-coated black chrome frames.
- Fuji® IPS reel seat/black hood on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting model.
- Fuji® TCS reel seat/black hood on trolling models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle with EVA trim.
- Premium-grade cork handle on trolling models.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||TECHNIQUE||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|ECS63MLXF||Vertical Jig||6'3"||ML||X-Fast||1||4 - 8||1/16 - 3/8||3.5||1|
|ECS63MXF||Vertical Jig||6'3"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.6||1|
|ECS66MLF||Jig-N-Rig||6'6"||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.7||1|
|ECS66MLF2||Jig-N-Rig||6'6"||ML||Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.7||1|
|ECS66MF||Big Water||6'6"||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||3.7||2|
|ECS66MF2||Big Water||6'6"||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||3.7||2|
|ECS68MXF||Snap Jig||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.8||2|
|ECS70LF||Finesse||7'||L||Fast||1||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||3.4||1|
|ECS70MLF||Riggin'||7'||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.9||2|
|ECS70MLF2||Riggin'||7'||ML||Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.7||2|
|ECS70MM||Crankin'||7'||M||Mod.||1||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||3.9||2|
|ECS76MLXF||Slip-N-Rig||7'6"||ML||X-Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.4||2|
|ECS76MLXF2||Slip-N-Rig||7'6"||ML||X-Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.2||2|
|ECS80MLF2||Drift-N-Float||8'||ML||Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.4||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rod is nicely finished and light in weight. A quality product. However, I would like to see a rod of this caliber and expense have a bit more stiffness in its lower third to provide more power, and lighter tip action to provide more feel from the lure being used.