THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE DEMO ST. CROIX PANFISH SPINNING ROD OF YOUR SELECTED MODEL.
**AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED**
THESE RODS ARE DEMO RODS! DEMO RODS ARE RODS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO SPORTS SHOWS FOR DISPLAY BY ST. CROIX. RODS HAVE BEEN HANDLED IN TRANSPORT AND AT THE SHOWS, BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN USED. ALL DEMO RODS COME WITH THEIR FULL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL TAGS.
If you’re into crappie, bluegill or perch fishing you’re going to love St. Croix’s latest and greatest, the appropriately named Panfish Series. This exciting new series features two awesome platforms from which to choose. First we have the spinning rods up to7' in ultra-light and light powers with precise, crisp actions. And if you like dropping jigs into brush piles – and who doesn’t? – the 8' to 11' models with moderate-fast actions forever raise the performance bar when it comes to long, light power spinning rods. The Panfish Series will change the way fishermen view small-game angling rods.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite combined with high-modulus/high-strain SCVI graphite for optimal weight, sensitivity and balance.
- Designed to provide superior performance specifically for crappie, bluegill and other panfish.
- Pac Bay Minima guides for 20-30% weight savings compared to ceramic guides and greater sensitivity.
- Pac Bay Minima reel seat with custom insert for improved sensitivity and comfort.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|PFS50ULM||5'||UL||Mod.||1||2 - 6||1/16 - 1/4||2.0||1|
|PFS54ULF||5'4"||UL||Fast||1||2 - 6||1/32 - 3/16||2.2||1|
|PFS60ULF||6'||UL||Fast||1||2 - 6||1/32 - 3/16||2.5||2|
|PFS64LF||6'4"||L||Fast||1||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||2.9||2|
|PFS69ULF||6'9"||UL||Fast||1||2 - 6||1/32 - 3/16||2.8||2|
|PFS70LXF||7'||L||X-Fast||1||2 - 6||1/16 - 3/16||3.1||2|
|PFS80LMF2||8'||L||Mod. Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||3.7||3|
|PFS90LMF2||9'||L||Mod. Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||4.0||3|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|