THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE DEMO ST. CROIX LEGEND ELITE PANFISH SPINNING ROD OF YOUR SELECTED MODEL.
**AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED**
THESE RODS ARE DEMO RODS! DEMO RODS ARE RODS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO SPORTS SHOWS FOR DISPLAY BY ST. CROIX. RODS HAVE BEEN HANDLED IN TRANSPORT AND AT THE SHOWS, BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN USED. ALL DEMO RODS COME WITH THEIR FULL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL TAGS.
The all-new Legend Elite Panfish Series features five spinning rods, each designed for extreme sensitivity to detect even the subtlest of strikes, with the lengths and actions needed to deliver lighter baits and lures, and the strength and durability required to manage larger predator fish.
- Legend Elite Panfish Rods feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods.
- Fuji® Arowana Top™ features a titanium frame and flanged Torzite® ring for maximum line protection.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|