St. Croix Avid X Series Spinning Fishing Rods
The heart of Avid X is its stellar SCIII graphite blank with IPC® tooling technology. Its soul centers on the advanced micro-guide platform and efficiently comfortable handle design. Together they create an unrivaled partnership of performance and value.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji® ECS (casting) or VSS (spinning) reel seat with gunsmoke hood and twist-lock foregrip.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|AXS66MLF||6'6"||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.5||1|
|AXS66MF||6'6"||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.5||1|
|AXS68MXF||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.8||1|
|AXS69MLXF||6'9"||ML||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.6||1|
|AXS70MLF||7'||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.8||1|
|AXS70MLF2||7'||ML||Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.7||1|
|AXS70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.8||2|
|AXS70MF2||7'||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.8||2|
|AXS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||8 - 14||3/8 - 3/4||4.2||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you can find better rods at the $200 price point, you need to buy them. Avids are durable and sensitive, and with the lifetime warranty these rods are hard to beat. The Swansons website said I would receive my order in 3 days; I received my order in 2! Excellent service as usual.