Once you tighten down a spinning reel onto an Avid Series® rod you’re locked and loaded for some serious action, friend. Although handsomely appointed with cork handles and Fuji® Alconite® guides, these rods aren’t just pretty for pretty’s sake. Across the 54 technique-specific rods, the power of SCIIIgraphite and St. Croix’s exclusive IPC® technology deliver impressive strength and responsiveness without putting undue strain on your 12-ounce curling arm – or your discretionary income stash. Avid rods deliver unprecedented performance and value – something even a “significant other” can appreciate.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®)tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Alconite® Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/gunsmoke hood.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||PCS||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight||Handle|
|AVS130MLM2||13'||ML||Mod.||2||6 - 10||1/4 - 5/8||5.9||7|
|AVS150MLM3||15'||ML||Mod.||3||6 - 10||1/4 - 5/8||6.8||7|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|