St. Croix Avid Inshore Bait Casting Fishing Rods (Choose Model)
What would some people do to own a new St. Croix rod? We've heard stories of some guys actually taking a job.
Extreme measures should be taken as nothing more than a demonstration of a deep passion. And passion is a powerful motivator. Assuming you are willing to keep things within the bounds of the law, we look forward to seeing you with an Avid Series® Inshore rod in your hand. After all, they were completely redesigned just last year. New blank designs. New components, including Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle solid-titanium guides. IPC® technology on high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks. In short, these are rods worthy of the gainfully employed.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|VIC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1⁄2 - 11⁄4||5.3||7|
|VIC70HF||7'||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3⁄4 - 2||5.8||7|
|VIC76MHF||7'6"||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1⁄2 - 11⁄4||6.0||8|
|VIC76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||15 - 30||3⁄4 - 2||7.0||8|
|VIC80MHF||8'||MH||Fast||1||14 - 30||1⁄2 - 2||6.8||9|
|VIC80HF||8'||H||Fast||1||17 - 40||3⁄4 - 3||7.3||9|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|