Handcrafted using St. Croix’s most durable material SCII, yet sensitive to provide you the upper hand on the water. BassX is versatile with rods specialized to fish a finesse dropshot to a swimbait. BassX is reimagined with features including a carbon fiber reel seat inserts on select models, a hybrid guide platform, and technique specific handle configurations with a new spinning handle allowing for multiple hand positions to better fish several techniques.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide® Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide® Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides with Sea Guide® black PVD coated tip top.
- SeaGuide® XCMS reel seat with black hood on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood on casting swimbait specific models.
- SeaGuide® NPS reel seat with black hood on spinning models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on swimbait casting models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork foregrip on spinning models.
- Model specific SeaGuide® NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|BAS68MXF||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.4||1|
|BAS610MLXF||6'10"||ML||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.5||1|
|BAS71MF||7'1"||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.5||1|
|BAS71MHF||7'1"||MH||Fast||1||8 - 14||3/8 - 3/4||4.2||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|