St. Croix 2020 Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Fishing Rod
This listing is for a single St. Croix 2020 Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Fishing Rod of your selected model.
Designed for the rigors of inshore fishing, awash with St. Croix proprietary technologies, these rods are extreme in design and on-the-water performance. The award-winning Legend Xtreme continues to deliver angling success.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with SiC ring.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin™ handle provides unparalleled control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Impact dampening butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||PCs||Line Wt. (lb)||Lure Wt. (oz)||Rod Wt. (oz)||Handle|
|XSS80MF||7'||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.7||1|
|XSS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.2||1|
|XSS76MF||7'6"||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.9||2|