St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass Spinning Rod (Choose Model)
All-new for 2018, Legend Tournament® Bass rods have been refined to include a new guide train, improved reel seats and split-grip cork handles. The series has also been expanded to 31 models, including new 8’+ sticks leading the way in long-rod performance.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji® K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite® rings and Corrosion Control™ (CC™) matte finish frames.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series features unrivaled technology and performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||TECHNIQUE||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|LBS510MXF||Skippin'||5'10"||M||X-Fast||1||8 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.1||7|
|LBS68MLF||Ned Rig / Split Shot||6'8"||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.9||7|
|LBS68MXF||Wacky Style||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.0||7|
|LBS610MLXF||Drop Shot/Finesse||6'10"||ML||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.4||7|
|LBS610MXF||Shaky Head||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||1/8 - 5/16||3.7||7|
|LBS71MF||Plastics||7'1"||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.1||7|
|LBS71MHXF||Power Swim||7'1"||MH||X-Fast||1||8 - 14||5/16 - 3/4||4.6||8|
|LBS86MLXF||Hair Jig / Drop Shot||8'6"||ML||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||4.7||9|
|LBS86MXF||Big Water||8'6"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||6.0||9|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|