Built on the legacy of durability, dependability and versatility that Curado is known for, now with Shimano's unique DC braking technology. Shimano’s new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1,000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance. Anglers of all skill levels will appreciate less thumbing and trouble-free casting in all conditions.
- I-DC4: Intelligent Digital Control braking system with an easy to use, 4 setting, externally adjustable brake dial. This will allow anglers to fish a wide variety of lures, in any conditions, with minimal adjustment to the reel.
- Micro Module Gear System: creates a smooth retrieve. The new gear set makes use of smaller teeth and more of them. This means that there are more contact points between the drive gear and pinion gear. The result is a more efficient gear train with less gear feel.
- X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- Hagane Body: is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength
- S A-RB: These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Cross Carbon Drag: This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Retrieve per crank range (Inches): 26-36"
- 11lb Max Drag
- 6+1 Ball Bearings
- Reel weight: 7.8-7.9 oz