The InTouch RIO Gold has a taper design that gives incredible loop stability at distance and a front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #2 and #22. The ultra-low stretch ConnectCore provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity for intuitively better cast timing, easier line lift and sharp, precise mends. Lack of stretch also means enhanced detection of subtle takes and faster reaction time when setting the hook. The long head is ideal for the river fly fisher, and for controlling the fly at range.
- A neat, bullet-proof welded loop on the front end for fast rigging.
- A neat, bullet-proof welded loop on the rear end for fast rigging.
- Easy ID is RIO’s line marking system that shows anglers the model and line size of the relevant product, neatly printed on the actual fly line itself
- Our exclusive, triple color marking system. Improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
- When you rely on touch to know what’s going on in the depths, line stretch is the enemy. Our ConnectCore lines open up new worlds of perception and sensitivity with ultra-low stretch performance. Soft, subtle takes become positive grabs, and without stretch to dull reaction times, hook sets are instant and sure. ConnectCore. The secret weapon for success.
- Traditional, single-layer fly lines have to compromise between function and the need for durability and slickness. AgentX Technology makes the old compromise obsolete by bonding two separate coating layers onto one line. This proprietary process allows RIO line designers to optimize the specific performance of each line. For example, AgentX floating lines can use an inner layer with more buoyant microspheres, while the outer layer is formulated for maximum toughness and shooting ability. AgentX means the best of both worlds in a single fly line.
- Our new, ultra-sophisticated line coating redefines floating line performance. Made with a groundbreaking proprietary formula, MaxCast lines float higher, shoot farther, last longer and stay cleaner. The secret? The coating’s advanced hydrophobic chemistry, which actively pushes water away from the line, resulting in radically improved floatation and reduced dirt adhesion. It also allows the line to slip more easily from the surface film for longer, quieter pickups. At the same time, MaxCast’s coating formulation contains a sophisticated blend of permanent slickening agents, and slickening agents that continuously migrate to the line’s exterior for enhanced shooting and durability.
- Tired of floating lines that work like sink tips? Fact is, the reduced coating at the narrow, tapered end of most floating lines doesn’t have enough buoyancy to stay above water. RIO’s MaxFloat Tips solves this age-old problem. Our all-new, proprietary tip coating formula floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter. That puts maximum floatation right where you need it for reduced drag, longer presentations and quieter pickups.
|SKU||Size||Head Length||Overall Length||Sink Rate||Color|