Orvis Men's Ultralight Fly Fishing Vest 2MXB
This listing is for a single Orvis Men's Ultralight Fly Fishing Vest of your selected size.
The Ultralight Fishing Vest offers a new modern, sleek, and functional design that integrates perfectly with the concept of the Ultralight Wading System. The low-profile design keeps load closer to the body and the slimmer design reduces the "layered bulk" of conventional vests. Lightweight material, treated with DWR, dries faster and breathes better.
- Strategically integrated mesh offers ventilation and form-fitting comfort.
- Eleven pockets, 6 exterior, 4 interior, and 1 rear.
- Four large vertical chest pockets for fly boxes, two of which have internal stretch mesh organization pockets.
- Two exterior vertical chest pockets higher on the shoulder hold leaders, tippet and other accessories.
- Two interior vertical chest pockets hold valuables and the right pocket has a key clip.
- Lower interior stretch mesh pockets form to load for maximum comfort.
- Highly adjustable sliding clip closure allows you to adjust vertically to the most comfortable position.
- Two multi-function VELCRO® Brand fly patches hide a port for zinger. Construction design allows nippers to nest under patch for quick but out of the way access.
- Forceps can be slid up from the outside underneath patch for easy access.
- Two elastic cords on exterior of chest pockets for adding accessories and tippet bar.
- Soft poly/spandex blend lined foam collar for maximum comfort around the neck.
- Internal webbing loop for hanging the vest.
- Large rear zipper pocket securely holds extra gear.
- Tri-ring net holder on the upper back.
- In storm gray. Shell: woven nylon w/ DWR finish. Collar: polyester/spandex. Fabric Mesh: poly/spandex stretch mesh. Washable. Imported.
- Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).