UV Fly Paint is the perfect way to instantly add bold or subtle details to a fly, or to change the color all together. The UV cure gives the freedom to make changes on the water, as the paint cures in seconds when exposed to direct sunlight or Loon’s UV Mega Light or UV Power Light. Apply Fly Paint to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator, bodkin and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon's UV Mini Lamp or UV Power Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon's UV Lights) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- Includes applicator needles
- Includes applicator brush
- Create colored fly heads and bodies
- Change fly colors on the water
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Easily adds detail and color to salt water patterns