Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Pouch
With the same waterproof construction you’ve come to expect from our submersible line, the Thunderhead Pouch offers complete protection from the elements for your valuables. Large enough to keep your items dry, but small enough to stay out of the way. Simply stow and go! Tie down points offer the flexibility to integrate the pouch into a wide range of gear systems, from raft frames and wading belts to packs and large accessory pockets.
- 11" x 7" x 2.75"
- 1680D TPU coated nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure
- Hypalon® panel on front for tool and accessory attachments
- Two large Hypalon® panels on back with die cut slots for attaching to wading belts or raft frames
- Fits inside most Fishpond packs and vest back panels
- Two large Hypalon panels on back with die cut slots for attaching to wading belts or raft frames