Fishpond Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest SPMV
This listing is for a single Fishpond Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest SPMV. Additional items and accessories such as nets, flies, nippers, retractors, water bottles, etc. are for display purposes only and are not included.
During those warmer months, we reach for a lightweight vest that doesn’t compromise on carrying capacity during variable hatch conditions. The Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest offers a highly breathable mesh design to keep you cool, an integrated rod holder, and 17 interior exterior pockets. Thoughtfully designed and comfortable beyond belief, every fly box and accessory you might need is made easily accessible for all-day river trips. Headed off the beaten path? The front panel of the vest attaches directly to our backpacks for the ultimate backcountry setup. See for yourself why the Sagebrush is the favorite vest of some of the hardest working guides in the west.
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 17 interior and exterior pockets
- Large, easy-access back pouch for extra layers or water
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature drop-down fly bench with replaceable Tacky silicone fly mat
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- Adjustable shoulder and torso straps for perfect fit
- Sternum strap buckle closure
- Integrated rod holder
- D-ring attachment for Confluence Net Release
- Front panel compatible with Firehole Backpack
- 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- One size fits most
- 1.6 lbs.