*DEMO* St. Croix Legend Elite 6'10" Medium/X-Fast Casting Rod (EC610MXF)
This listing is for a single St. Croix Legend Elite 6'10" Medium/X-Fast Casting Rod (EC610MXF) DEMO ROD. Demo rods are store display models that were displayed for the season. Demo rods are still brand new and include the manufacturer warranty. Demo rods may have minor cosmetic scuffs/blemishes from handling in the store.
It’s the pinnacle of performance. With casting models designed primarily for bass, the Legend Elite® series combines classically styled rods with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|EC610MXF||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||10 - 14||3/16 - 5/8||4.6||5|
WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov