Concept A Gen II is the ultimate fishing partner. Tough as nails, reliable, and more capable than ever, you won’t ever leave this reel at home. The new Bulldog Carbon Drag system is back and ready to stop the biggest trophy fish you can find with 25 lbs of stopping power. Equipped with our H.A.M. hardened brass main gear and cut with Japanese Hamai precision, it’s a formidable weapon. The ultra-low palm fitting design now features 25% more line capacity without increasing the overall size of the reel. Strength and durability of the Concept A Gen II can be seen through new design features like it’s Railed Clutch Cam, Gen II Line Guide, and new Water Channeling Design intelligence. It’s packed with unique and patented 13 Fishing only features like the Arrowhead Line Guide, Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate, and KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper. A new Low-Friction Braking system provides anglers with smaller more relevant adjustments for all lure weights. The Concept A Gen II delivers the performance, reliability, and features you need for day after day tournament-level fishing.
- HD Aluminum Frame with Ocean Armor 2 Treatment and Anti-Electrolysis Screw Pads.
- H.A.M. Japanese Hamai Cut Hardened Brass Drive Gear
- 25 lb Bulldog Drag System
- 7 BB (2 High Spin Corrosion Resistant BB, 4 Stainless BB, 1 Dead Stop Anti-Reverse)
- Arrowhead Line Guide
- Reinforced Clutch Cam
- KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper
- Generation II Hard Anodized Worm Shaft
- Low-Friction 6-Way Braking System
- Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate System
- Trick Shop Compatible
- Dead Stop Anti Reverse
|Gear Ratio||Line Per Crank||Line Capacity||Max Drag|