There are two ways to show your extreme conviction to bass.
Either show up with one of these rods or a couple of new tattoos.
A Mojo Bass rod is the mark of a certain attitude. Like an extremely throaty motorcycle. Or a spiked collar. You get the idea. Now featuring SCIII graphite and IPC® tooling technology, these bad boys are more balanced and sensitive than ever before, not to mention up to 15% lighter. Decked out in the latest formulation of our ever-popular Black Cherry Metallic finish, these rods send a message. And then some
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass on Mojo Bass Glass models.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||TECHNIQUE||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MJGC610MM||Target Cranker||6'10"||M||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 3/4||4.3||4|
|MJGC74MM||Crankster||7'4"||M||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 3/4||4.8||5|
|MJGC78MHM||Big Crankster||7'8"||MH||Mod.||1||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||6.3||6|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this rod so much I went ahead and purchased the other 2 glass models. First glass rods i have used since graphite made its debut. How St.Croix makes them so light is just incredible. I was losing on average every 3rd or 4th fish due to a poor hookset with my older graphite rods. With the Mojo's every fish that tried to even sniff my plug was brought in.
Not one lost fish! Fish averaged from just over a pound all the way up to a 4 1/2 pound beauty. My confidence factor just went up double! If you are looking for the best, not the most expensive by far, but in my humble opinion the best, then check out the Mojo line of rods. You won't be sorry!