You can tell people all about your extreme fishing experiences, or you can simply let your rod do the talking.
While it’s true, fishermen like to talk, on occasion it’s nice to simply be a man or woman of action. A John Wayne of the livewell. A Legend Xtreme® rod in your hand speaks volumes. These are 31 insanely sensitive models handcrafted from high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high modulus SCVI graphite for added weight reduction. Further enhanced with TET blank design for superior sensitivity. Add in ART™, IPC® and FRS and a St. Croix®-designed grip and you have a rod that not only demonstrates your extremeness, but literally says it right there above the handle.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings and exclusive E-color finish frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. Manufactured by St. Croix to provide outstanding angler comfort, casting efficiency and sensitivity.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|LXS59MXF||5'9"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.3||5|
|LXS63MXF||6'3"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||3.7||6|
|LXS68MXF||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.9||6|
|LXS610MLXF||6'10"||ML||X-Fast||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||4.1||6|
|LXS610MXF||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||1/8 - 5/16||4.3||6|
|LXS70LF||7'||L||Fast||1||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||3.7||6|
|LXS70LF2||7'||L||Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||3.8||6|
|LXS70MLF||7'||ML||Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||3.8||6|
|LXS70MLF2||7'||ML||Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.0||6|
|LXS70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.2||6|
|LXS70MF2||7'||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.1||6|
|LXS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||8 - 14||3/8 - 3/4||5.0||7|
|LXS70MHF2||7'||MH||Fast||2||8 - 14||3/8 - 3/4||4.9||7|
|LXS76MLXF||7'6"||ML||X-Fast||1||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.5||7|
|LXS76MLXF2||7'6"||ML||X-Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.8||7|
|LXS76MF||7'6"||M||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.7||7|
|LXS76MF2||7'6"||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.8||7|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|