THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE DEMO ST. CROIX MOJO MUSKY ROD OF YOUR SELECTED MODEL.
**AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED**
THESE RODS ARE DEMO RODS! DEMO RODS ARE RODS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO SPORTS SHOWS FOR DISPLAY BY ST. CROIX. RODS HAVE BEEN HANDLED IN TRANSPORT AND AT THE SHOWS, BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN USED. ALL DEMO RODS COME WITH THEIR FULL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL TAGS.
Whenever we’re talking extremes, there's a good chance the word musky is also involved.
When lures are the size of small chickens, there is a good chance things have gone extreme. This is certainly not a new phenomenon in the world of musky hunting, but just because it isn’t new doesn’t make it any less extreme. Call it OE – “Original Extreme”. Just the kind of thing the St. Croix® Mojo Musky is built for. Featuring SCII graphite blanks with fast actions and power ranges from medium-heavy to extra-heavy, it is all-in. All musky. All the time. All OE.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized musky series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-coated black chrome frames.
- Batson Forecast® flanged ring top with zirconium insert.
- Fuji® TCS reel seat with black hood.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE|
|MM72MHF||7'2"||MH||Fast||1||30 - 65||3/4 - 3||7.4||1|
|MM72XHF||7'2"||XH||Fast||1||50 - 100||3 - 8||8.5||1|
|MM76MHF||7'6"||MH||Fast||1||30 - 65||3/4 - 3||9.0||1|
|MM76HF||7'6"||H||Fast||1||40 - 80||2 - 6||9.1||1|
|MM80MHF||8'||MH||Fast||1||30 - 65||3/4 - 3||9.3||1|
|MM80HF||8'||H||Fast||1||40 - 80||3 - 8||9.8||1|
|MM86HF||8'6"||H||Fast||1||40 - 80||3 - 8||10.6||2|
|MM86XHF||8'6"||XH||Fast||1||50 - 100||6 - 12||10.3||2|
|WARNING Lead Warning for United States (California) Residents Only|
|This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|